- Copyright © Simon Bayliss 2008-20 Simon Bayliss
- Last Updated: 06 February 2020 06 February 2020
- Visitors: 11466 11466
Albert Hotel, Milparinka, Outback NSW
Corner Country Accommodation
Built in 1882, the Albert Hotel was the first to be licensed in Milparinka and just one of four hotels in the historic township at the height of the gold rush. Despite renovations, through the years parts of the hotel remain as travellers would have found them more than a century ago.
Located just one kilometre off the Silver City Highway, The Albert is the only hotel remaining between Broken Hill and Tibooburra. Accommodation is available in some of the original rooms, or motel-type cabins, share a bathroom.
These days Milparinka is known for its award-winning heritage restorations and interpretations. Whether staying overnight or just calling in for lunch, be sure to visit the Milparinka Heritage Precinct.
Camping and caravan sites are also available. Please inquire at the hotel.
Fly-ins are welcome; S 29 44, E 141 53.
The Albert Hotel has a bar, dining room and a spacious entertainment and dining area, as well as accommodation.
Call into the Albert Hotel for:
- Lunch and snacks EFTPOS & credit card facilities
- Evening meals Large open fire
- Icy cold beer and soft drinks Souvenirs
- Ice Creams
- Large group catering available for coaches and tours.